Cloud LSVA will be hosting two events at the end of September in Brussels: an Open Group meeting on 26th and a combined Advisory Board meeting, together with the inLane project, on 27th September. See further details on the meetings below.
Open Group meeting – 26 September
The Open Group aims to enable the Cloud LSVA project partners and other relevant automotive stakeholders, not included in the Cloud LSVA consortium, to work together on common topics of interest from the Cloud LSVA scope of work, such as:
- Video data acquisition
- Video pre-processing and video annotation
- Automating and measuring quality of annotations
- Use of virtual worlds
- Navigation data
- HD map production and HD lane model
- Location based queries and crowdsourcing
The main goal of the Open Group is to trigger and support the development of suitable standards for the video data set and the video annotation. The standardization activity, supported by Cloud LSVA in the Open Group will also address:
- Ontology of computer vision applied to ADAS
- Video Data modelling
- Data fusion format
- ADAS metadata
Combined Advisory Board meeting – 27 September
The combined Advisory Board meeting will provide an update about the Cloud LSVA and InLane project objectives and achievements to external experts in the fields related to both projects.The role of the Advisory Board is to provide regular and meaningful input to the projects from external experts in the automotive sector.The Advisory Board meets along with consortium members at least once a year, at specific project deliverables or milestones. It also serves as a dissemination path for the Cloud LSVA and InLane projects.
- Further info on the Open Group meeting, held 26 September available here
- For more on the combined Advisory Board meetings, 27 September click through.